Posted March 31, 2011 –
Our very favorite teaching environment is songwriting retreats.
About our retreats, songwriters say:
(1) When we’re sequestered from our ‘regular routine,’ our mental and emotional senses are heightened.
(2) We explore new ground, new info, new approaches to doing things, in a place where it’s OK to fail.
(3) We bond with other writers, find new co-writers, get fresh feedback.
(4) We can focus (and not feel guilty)!
(5) In a smaller group, we can get more individual attention.
It’s in Murietta, half-way between Los Angeles and San Diego, California, up in the hills, in a lovely retreat center, and yet, very reasonable… $300. (less if you bring friend/s) includes 3-days lodging, food, the workshop, optional yoga, hiking & wine!
Schedule (flexible): http://lasbrisas.weebly.com/braheny-schedule.html.
Las Brisas Retreat Center (home page): http://lasbrisas.weebly.com/index.html
To make your reservation, contact Niki Smart:
Las Brisas Retreat
43500 Camino De Las Brisas
We look forward to seeing you there!