(Jan. 1, 2011) Happy New Year greetings!
John Braheny and I have had such a magical year (2010), traveling around the United States, meeting and talking with songwriters and musicians and singers, all across the country, at schools, colleges, and in songwriters organizations … we consider ourselves very fortunate, and grateful to you all.
So, when I saw this on one of my new favorite blogs … BeMoreWithLess.com, I just had to share it with you, because it reflects the way we both feel… and couldn’t have said it much better than this:
- Thank you for reading this.
- Thank you for being a friend, even though we might not have met yet.
- Thank you for telling me how I can do better.
- Thank you for connecting with me.
- Thank you for connecting with each other.
- Thank you for taking some of my advice.
- Thank you for giving me advice.
- Thank you for making this such a blast.
- Thank you for taking care.
- Thank you for telling a friend about this blog.
- Thank you for being so loving.
- Thank you for taking the time to uncover what is important to you.
- Thank you for trying to make the world a better place.
- And I’m adding this one: Thank you for being part of our adventure.
- [Photo by me: Gift shop on Abbot Kinney Drive, Venice, CA, Dec. 2010]